Three-section ladder equipped with base stabiliser and sliding wall.
When used as a stepladder, the third section is only used as a guardrail.
Professional fiberglass ladders suitable for those operators who work next to cables, outlets or other electric energy sources.
The fiberglass frames assure electric insulation but our ladders are also light and easy to manage thanks to the non-skid knurled aluminium rungs.
• Step distance 28 cm
• Rungs section 27×27 mm
• Capacity 150 kg
• No. of rungs: 3×12
• Stepladder height: m 3,50 to m 8,85
• Base section width cm 49
• Intermediate section width cm 42
• Final section width cm 36
• Base stabiliser
• Adjustable wrench for stabiliser fastening
• Nylon reinforcement inside stabiliser seat
• Strap preventing uncontrolled ladder opening
• Sliding wheels
• Aluminium opening system
• Non-skid rubber feet
• Device to stop upward movement
• Extension blocking device
• Label and instructions for assembly and use
Available also with rope to be used only leant to wall.
Very important: this model can¬not be used as a stepladder Attēliem ir ilustratīva nozīme.